Both easy-going touring bikers and ambitious marathon crusaders, as well as passionate free riders and downhill lovers, will appreciate the almost never-ending pleasure of mountain biking in Saalbach Hinterglemm. Explore the Glemmtal on two wheels - there is plenty to discover.
Whether you are in search of a leisurely family excursion on one of the easier trails, looking for an electrifying experience on an E-bike route or tackling a technically challenging course in the Glemmtal mountains, you will find an extensive range of biking options in Saalbach Hinterglemm that ticks all the boxes for your biking holiday!
- 400 km of marked mountain bike trails
- Well signposted tours for biking in Saalbach
- Freeride & Downhill Trails with Northshore Elements, Pump Tracks, Training-Parcours
- 120 km network of E-bike tours
- A regional network of 720 km biking & cycling routes
- Connection to the 280 km long Tauern Cycle Trail
- Free panoramic map & 3D internet bike map
- 4 lifts for transportation of bikes (approx. 4,000 m altitude difference)
- Plenty of bike-friendly mountain huts
- BIG-5-BIKE-CHALLENGE - The XXL Freeride Tour
All this and so much more enables you to enjoy cycling and mountain biking in Saalbach to your heart's content! Have you already requested a non-binding offer?