The health and safety of our guests and emoloyees is always our top priority.
For this reason, we have developed a comprehensive concept of measures and hygiene in order to be able to offer you a carefree stay with us in the Lieben Heimat.
The proof of a COVID vaccination, a negative COVID test or confirmation that you have recovered from COVID must be presented on arrival.
- We have defined comprehensive guidelines for a high standard of hygiene in the Lieben Heimat in order to protect our guests and employees as best as possible. You will find several Hagleitner Hygiene disinfectant dispensers throughout our house. Our employees as well as our cleaning team are trained in dealing with hygiene, prevention and disinfection.
- Flexi Booking - We have adjusted our cancellation conditions so that you can look forward to your vacation without worries. You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
- Safe through the summer - The region has already taken precautions to deal with Covid-19 and is well prepared for the summer season. You can find the mountain railways' code of conduct here.
Since July 1st, 2021, the following regulations have been in effect:
- Restrictions due to open and curfew hours are completely eliminated
- No mask requirement in gastronomy, tourism or leisure industries
- The 3-G rule continues to apply: Guests still have to show a valid negative test result, proof of vaccination or confirmation that they have been through COVID-19