Mountain biking through Saalbach and its surroundings
Action around the Bikepark Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang
Easy-going touring cyclists, ambitious marathon aces, passionate freeriders as well as downhill enthusiasts will appreciate the almost endless options for mountain biking in Saalbach Hinterglemm. Whether it's for a cosy family outing out on a simple tour, electronic fun on an e-bike route or a technically challenging trail in the Glemmtal mountains - the extensive bike package leaves nothing to be desired when biking in Saalbach Hinterglemm!
You can look forward to:
- 400 km of marked mountain bike trails
- Well-marked routes
- Freeride and downhill trails with Northshore elements, pump tracks, training courses
- 120 km of e-biking trails
- 720-km cycling and biking regional network
- Connection to the 280-km-long Tauern bike trail
- Free panoramic map & 3d biking map on the internet
- 4 gondolas for bike transport (approx. 4000 metres in altitude)
- Numerous biker friendly huts
- BIG-5-BIKE CHALLENGE - The XXL Freeride Tour
Enjoy all of that and much more when cycling and mountain biking in Saalbach! Have you already requested a non-binding offer?